Did you accidentally delete some very important data from your laptop? Well, this is quite a common occurrence and many people are faced with this problem once in a while. Therefore, you need to know how you can recover the data that you have lost unexpectedly. One of the ways of recovering the data is with the help of free data recovery tools. File and data that you have deleted and then also emptied from the recycle bin might still be present in the hard drive of your computer. The free data recovery tools or software recover or undelete the data from the hard drive.
1) One of the best free data recovery tools available is Recuva. It is regarded by many as the best file recovery software available and is known to be extremely user friendly. This data recovery tool has several advanced features that are optional and you can make use of these features if you want to. You can use Recuva to recover the files that you have deleted from your hard drive, the external drives like USB drives, memory cards and CD/BD and DVD discs. In fact, you can use Recuva to recover deleted files from your iPod as well.
2) The Puran File Recovery tool is also a very popular tool for recovering files. Using this software or tool is pretty easy and the best thing about this tool is it scans any drive that Windows can spot. The Puran File Recovery tool comes with a lot of optional advanced features that you can make use of. This tool is known for identifying more files than most other tools and it also recovers partitions if they have not been overwritten. This tool works with Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista and since it is available in portable form for both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows, it does not require installation.
3) Glary Undelete is also a well known file recovery tool. It is well known for its excellent user interface. One of the biggest advantages of Glary Undelete is it offers easy Folders view along with a Windows Explorer style view of all the files that have been recovered. There is also a very clear ‘State’ indication for each of the files and this means that you will get an idea about how successful the process of file recovery will be.
4) Another data recovery tool you need to know about is Pandora Recovery. It is regarded by quite a few experts as the best wizard to help un-deleting your files. This tool has the advanced ‘Surface Scan’ that recovers more files than the standard search if they are in the popular format. Pandora Recovery can recover files from memory cards, hard drives etc.
5) SoftPerfect File Recovery is also used by many users to recover their files. The search process used by this tool is very easy and you will have no trouble at all using this program. Any device on your computer that stores data is supported by this software.